SSC MTS Cut off 2018-19 | Check Expected & Previous Year Cut Off
SSC MTS Cut Off 2018-19:- As the SSC released official SSC MTS Notification on 22nd April 2019, applicants are eager to know about SSC MTS Tier 1 & Tier 2 Cut Off in order to plan their preparation for SSC MTS 2018-19.
- SSC will release the official SSC MTS 2019 Cut Off a few days after the result is published.
- In this post, we have mentioned expected SSC MTS Cut Off for 2018-19 exam and Previous year Cut Off for the year 2014, 2015-16 & 2016-17
- Official SSC MTS 2019 Cut Off will be calculated on the basis of various factors. In this post, you can learn various factors which affect SSC MTS Cut Off.
- The official Notification for SSC MTS has been released and one can check complete recruitment details through our post on SSC MTS Notification 2019.
- Along with the official Notification, SSC also activated the link to apply online for SSC MTS 2019. To learn more, read our post on SSC MTS Application Form 2019
SSC MTS Cut Off 2018-19
Staff Selection Commission releases the SSC MTS Cut Off a few days after the SSC MTS Result is released. Knowing SSC MTS Cut Off can help you review your performance in the exam. With the help of our exam experts, we have prepared expected SSC MTS 2019 Cut Off for the ongoing SSC MTS Recruitment. Also, find previous year’s SSC MTS Cut Off 2019
The SSC MTS exam Cut Off marks is calculated on the basis of several factors as mentioned below;
- No. of candidates appearing for the SSC MTS 2017 Exam
- No. of vacancies
- Difficulty Level of Paper- Easy, Medium, Hard
- Previous year cut- off marks
SSC MTS Cut Off 2018-19 (Expected)
Usually, the commission releases the official cut off marks after publishing the results. Now, keeping in mind the number of vacancies and number of candidates applying for the posts, we have estimated roughly the expected cut off marks for 2019 SSC MTS exam. Find the SSC MTS Paper 1 expected cut off category wise.
|Category||Expected Cut off 2019
Previous year Cut Off – SSC MTS Cut Off 2019
We have mentioned last few year’s official Cut Off for your better understanding of SSC MTS Cut Off 2019. One can identify the required marks to clear SSC MTS 2019.
Below, you can find SSC MTS Previous Year Cut Off for the year 2014, 2015, 2016-17;
SSC MTS Cut Off Marks 2016-17
In the table below, we have mentioned SSC MTS Cut Off 2016-17
|Gujarat & Nagar Haveli||60-65||40-45||55-60||50-55||40-45|
|Daman & Dio and Goa||55-60||40-45||45-50||45-48||44-49|
SSC MTS Cut off 2015
In the table below, we have mentioned SSC MTS Cut Off 2015;
|Daman & Diu and Goa||62.0||45.0||45.0||45.0||45.0|
|Gujarat and Dadra & Nagar Haveli||62.50||45.0||57.50||57.50||45.0|
SSC MTS Cut off 2014
In the table below, we have mentioned SSC MTS Cut Off 2014;
|Gujarat & Nagar Haveli||62.50||45||57.50||57.50||45|
|Daman & Dio and Goa||62||45||45||45||45|
Share your thoughts/queries here!