SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 – Download Prelims Hall Ticket/Call Letter
- SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Download Now
- SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Important Dates
- How To Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019?
- Details Mentioned on SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019
- Documents Required with SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card
- Biometric Verification for SBI Clerk
- Discrepancy in SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019
- SBI Clerk Exam Centers 2019
- SBI Clerk Exam Day Instructions 2019
- SBI Clerk Admit Card FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
SBI released the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 for all candidates who applied for the exam. The official link to view and download the Prelims Hall Ticket for SBI Clerk is now active. The last date to download the call letter for prelims is June 23, 2019. The candidates can also report for discrepancies in the admit card till the same date to get them rectified.
The Last Date to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card is June 23, 2019
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Download Now
The SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019 is only released for all correct and accepted SBI Clerk Application Form. Candidates who have not received their SBI Clerk hall ticket shall consider their candidature canceled.
- SBI Clerk Admit Card download link is active on the official website of SBI- sbi.co.in
- The hall ticket can be downloaded by logging in with registration credentials- registration number and date of birth.
- The last date to download or print the admit card is June 23, 2019.
- SBI Clerk Exam Center is allocated by SBI as per the location preference filled in the application form.
- The pre-exam training e-admit card was released on May 15, 2019.
- SBI will release a separate SBI Clerk Hall Ticket for mains exam in July 2019.
- SBI Clerk Prelims is scheduled for June 22 and June 23, 2019. The exam is for the one-hour duration with 3 sections- Reasoning, Maths, and English.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Important Dates
The last date to fill the form for SBI Clerk Exam was May 3, 2019. Recently, the SBI has released the notice announcing that the SBI Clerk Prelims will be conducted on June 22 & 23, 2019. The candidates should check the important exam dates as follows:
|SBI Clerk||SBI Clerk Exam Date|
|SBI Clerk Pre-Training Admit Card||May 15, 2019|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card||May 28, 2019|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019||June 22, 23 & 30, 2019|
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card||July 23, 2019|
How To Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019?
The students can download the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket online only. The Officials of SBI had released the SBI Clerk Admit Card on May 28, 2019 on their official website. The candidates must follow the steps given below in order to download the admit card for SBI Clerk 2019:
- Firstly, visit the official website of SBI
- Then, look for the button called ‘SBI Clerk Admit Card’
- Click on it
- Enter Registration Number & Password
- Press OK/Submit
- The Admit Card page will open
- Candidates can download it and must take multiple print outs of it
Details Mentioned on SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019
The SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card will have almost entire information regarding the candidate as well as the candidate’s exam on it. The following mentioned are the details which will be printed on the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket of the student:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue
- Post applied for
- Exam Day Instructions
- Space for the candidate’s passport size photo
- Space for student’s signature
- Candidate’s category
- Test time
- Registration Number
- D.O.B of the student
- Space for invigilator’s signature
Documents Required with SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card
Aspirants are need to carry the following documents along with SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 :
- Adhaar Card (original & photocopy)
- 3-4 passport size photos
- Another Identity proof other than Adhaar Card
- Category Certificate
- Mark Sheets (qualifying)
Biometric Verification for SBI Clerk
During different levels of the selection process, the thumb impression of the student is required in order to prove the authenticity of the aspirant. The students are requested not to have any kind of ink or chemical on their thumbs for the registration.
Discrepancy in SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019
There are many details and a lot of information regarding the candidate and their exam on the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 of the student. The students should check it thoroughly and if they find even the smallest error, they should contact the officials immediately and get it corrected. The contact details are given as follows:
Contact Number: 022-2282 0427, 022-2282 0411
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
SBI Clerk Exam Centers 2019
SBI Clerk is conducted in online mode at different locations in 5 union territories and 29 states. SBI holds the responsibility of allocating the exam center for SBI Clerk.
Candidates can mention their location preference in the application form.
- The exam is conducted at different location and cities across India.
- The maximum centers are at Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates cannot edit the selected or final allocated exam center.
- The candidates must attempt everyday mock tests, check how to crack SBI Clerk in first attempt
Given below is the list of states and union territories where the exam is conducted:
|SBI Clerk Exam Centers- States|
|Andhra Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Himachal Pradesh||Jammu & Kashmir|
|SBI Clerk Exam Centers- Union Territories|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Chandigarh|
SBI Clerk Exam Day Instructions 2019
The applicants must follow proper exam day instructions which are strictly set by the officials of recruitment panel:
- The students cannot write the exam if they do not have their SBI Clerk Admit Card
- Secondly, candidates must come in simple attire to the exam hall, read SBI Clerk Dress Code Guidelines Here
- Also, students should also carry the original and photocopy of their Adhaar Card
- Besides Adhaar Card, the students must keep at least 3-4 passport size photographs with them
- Candidates must only carry the required stationary and not extra
- All the students keep in mind that any kind of electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall
- The students shall not wear any kind of fancy clothes, jewelry, shoes in the exam hall
- No candidate should carry any kind of gold ornaments
- Candidates should carry open footwear like slippers, sandals instead of shoes
- No candidate has permission to carry heavy/traditional clothes
- Most importantly, candidates should behave smartly and mannerly in the exam hall
SBI Clerk Admit Card FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
The students can check the following questions in order to know the details regarding the Admit Card for SBI Clerk 2019:
Question: How can I download my SBI Clerk Admit card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter?
Answer: Click on the direct link given above in the article. Then, enter the registration details. Press Enter and the admit card will be downloaded
Question: What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the page?
Answer: The accessing of the page depends on various factors like Internet Speed and how many people are accessing the page at the same time. If any candidate is not able to download the call letter, they should keep trying in the gap of 5 minutes.
Question: Where do I get the Registration Number & Password?
Answer: When the candidates will fill the registration form, they will automatically get the registration and password details on their e-mail id as well as the phone number.
Question: My Date of Birth is rejected on the login screen?
Answer: The candidates must enter their DOB in the format i.e DD-MM-YYYY. Only then, it will accept.
Share your thoughts/queries here!