RRB JE Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 13487 Jobs | Application Link Active Now!
RRB JE recruitment 2018-19 has announced a huge vacancy. All those who are aiming to appear for the RRB JE Exam 2019 should start preparing themselves and not miss this golden opportunity. Read more about the recruitment process below.
RRB JE Recruitment 2019
Railway recruitment board has released the official recruitment notice for Junior engineer posts on 29th of December. Earlier a vacancy of 14033 posts was declared. But through a notice released on 30th December, it was stated that the vacancy will be of 13487 posts. The interested applicants can start applying through the official link from 2nd of January. The application process will continue till 31st of January 2019 through online mode. The online exam date for RRB JE 2019 recruitment is tentatively to commence on April or May 2019. With the official notice out, you can have a look at the detailed vacancy, application timeline and other details below.
Important Dates for RRB JE Recruitment 2019
|Release of Official Notice||29th December 2018|
|Application Process Starts||2nd January 2019 ( from 10 a.m.)|
|Last Date to Apply||31st January 2019 (till 11:59 p.m.)|
|Last Date to submit fees (Offline)||4th February 2019 (till 01:00 p.m.)|
|Last Date to submit fees (Online)||5th February 2019 (till 10:00 p.m.)|
Vacancy Details for RRB JE Recruitment 2019
The number of vacancies for different posts under RRB JE Recruitment 2019 is given below:
|Posts||Number of Vacancies (Previous Notice)||Number of Vacancies (New Notice)|
|Junior Engineer (IT)||49||29|
|Depot Material Superintendent||456||227|
|Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant||496||387|
The Category wise vacancies and post allotments will be available once the recruitment is announced officially.
Read the Notice on Updated RRB JE Vacancy 2018-19
How to Apply for RRB JE Exam 2019
Direct Link for RRB JE Online Application 2019
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Select the respective RRB from the list of different RRB Links given.
- Tick on the agreement box
- Click on New Registration and enter your details
- Enter your valid Mobile number and Mail Id to receive the OTP.
- After that click on the online application link.
- And upload the scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- Finally, submit the application.
Eligibility Criteria for RRB JE
- Age Limit – The candidates must have age limits within 18 to 33 years as on 1st January 2019. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories.
- Educational Qualification – The educational qualification varies for different posts:
- Junior Engineer must have a Diploma or Engineering Degree in relevant Discipline.
- Depot Material Superintendent must have Diploma or Engineering Degree in any Discipline.
- Junior Engineer (IT) should have B. Tech (CS/IT) or BCA or PGDCA degree
Selection Process for RRB JE
The Selection Process for RRB JE shall be clear after the publication of official recruitment notice. But if we consider the previous years’ selection procedure, then it consists of 2 stages:
- 1st Computer Based Test
- 2nd Computer Based Test
- Document Verification or Medical Examination
RRB JE Notice on Exam Group Choice
RRB has released a notice that candidates can apply for only a single exam group, although they have more than one minimum educational qualification. But, if eligible for more than one post, they will be eligible for all posts under that exam group. Read the official notice pdf below.
Application Fee for RRB JE 2019 Recruitment
The application fee for RRB JE is given below:
- For General Category – Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved Category/ Women/ Ex Servicemen – Rs. 250
But among this, Rs. 400 (for general) and Rs. 250 (for others) will be returned deducting the bank transaction charges after the applicant appears for the Stage 1 Computer based test.
RRB JE Official Recruitment Notice PDF
Download and Read in details, the official RRB JE Recruitment Notice from the link given below
So, tell us, did you find our post helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. Also, do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!